< Back to Previous Page
Carver 410 Sport Sedan
- Price: $148,500
- Model Year: 2002
- Boat Ref: 5847062
- Boat Name: KREW'S SHIP
- Location: St. Joseph MI,
Spacious flybridge motoryacht with abundant weekending space for you and your guests. Nicely equipped and attractively priced, this Carver 410 Sport Sedan has always been boated on the fresh waters of Lake Michigan. Powered by twin Merc 8.1L Horizon’s with 565 hours.
The 410 was first in Carver's new series of Sport Sedans. Its characteristic styling includes Carver's signature two-tier window design which provides seated as well as standing visibility.
The open concept full-beam main cabin features rich cherry wood cabinetry with a high-gloss finish, Ultraleather seating and custom wood countertops. “Krew’s Ship” includes the raised dinette option, offering more cabin seating.
The 410’s large cockpit is ideal for on-water activities and includes an integrated stairway to the bridge. The bridge provides seating for eight and includes a standard wet bar.
Overnighting accommodations include two luxurious staterooms and two heads.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- KOHLER 8kW GENSET
- RAYMARINE RADAR & PLOTTER
- AUTOHELM AUTOPILOT
- VACU-FLUSH HEADS
- 2 FLAT SCREEN TV’S
- MAXWELL WINDLASS
... and much more!
Additional Contact Information
Complete photo package available. Call Today: (269) 983-3333.
Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest full-service marina and dealer for new boats from Chaparral and Robalo. Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.
- Length: 41 ft
- Beam: 13' 11"
- Max Draft:2' 8"
- Dry Weight: 31625 with fuel
- LOA: 46' 4"
- Bridge Clearance: 19' 2" feet
- Double Berth No.: 2
- Head No.: 2
- Engine Number: 2
- Engine Make: Mercruiser
- Engine Model: 8.1L Horizon MPI
- Engine Fuel Type: unleaded
- Engine Hours: 541
- Fuel: 1 x 400 gallons
- Water: 1 x 95 gallons
- Holding: 1 x 75 gallons
CABIN ACCOMMODATIONS & ACCCESSORIES
- FULL-BEAM OPEN CONCEPT SALON INCLUDES PORTSIDE GALLEY, LARGE STARBOARD L-SHAPED LOUNGE AND ELEVATED DINETTE.
- TWO-TIERED WINDOW DESIGN, PLUS FORWARD WINDSHIELD AND DOUBLE-WIDE SALON SLIDING DOOR PROVIDE AMPLE NATURAL LIGHTING.
- MASTER STATEROOM FEATURES DOUBLE ISLAND BERTH, HANGING LOCKER, NIGHTSTAND AND ENSUITE HEAD WITH SEPARATE SHOWER COMPARTMENT.
- GUEST STATEROOM FEATURES TWIN BERTHS, PLUS ENSUITE HEAD & SHOWER.
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT
- CABIN CARPET, RECENTLY UPDATED
- CABIN WINDOW DRAPES & BLINDS
- 3 DECK VENT HATCHES
- CARBON MONOXIDE MONITORS
- KENWOOD AUDIO STSEM
- 2 VIZIO FLAT SCREEN TV'S
GALLEY, HEAD & SYSTEMS
- PRINCESS THREE-BURNER ELECTRIC STOVE
- PANASONIC MICROWAVE OVEN
- NORCOLD DUAL-VOLTAGE REFRIGERATOR WITH FREEZER
- POWER EXHAUST VENT, GALLEY
- BLACK & DECK COFFEE-MAKER
- FLYBRIDGE WET BAR WITH REFRIGERATOR
- HOT WATER SYSTEM
- PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM WITH WATER TANK LEVEL MONITOR
- SHORE PRESSURE WATER INLET
- 2 VACU FLUSH HEADS WITH HOLDING TANK AND TANK LEVEL MONITOR
- FORWARD HEAD & GUEST HEAD EACH WITH SHOWERS & POWER EXHAUST VENTS
ELECTRONICS & ACCESSORIES
- RAYTHEON RAY 50DSC VHF RADIO
- RAYMARINE DEPTH-SPOEED-LOG
- RITCHIE COMPASS
- RAYMARINE RL70 RADAR-PLOTTER-GPS
- RAYMARINE AUTOHELM AUTOPILOT
- ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER GAUGE
- REMOTE SPOTLIGHT
- TRIM TABS
- TILT WHEEL
- KOHLER 8 kW GENSET WITH 579 HOURS
- DUAL 30 AMP SHORE POWER WITH CORDS
- 4 BATTERIES WITH SWITCHES
- BATTERY CHARGER
DECK, MOORING GEAR & ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- LARGE FIBERGLASS INTEGRATED SWIM PLATFORM WITH BOARDING LADDER
- TRANSOM GATE, STARBOARD
- ANCHOR ROLLER
- MAXWELL WINDLASS WITH ANCHOR, LINE & CHAIN
- DOCK LINES, BOAT HOOK
- FIRE EXTINGUISHERS, PLUS AUTO FIRE EXTINGUISHING SYSTEM
- BIMINI TOP WITH ENCLOSURE
- RADAR ARCH WITH ADDITIONAL RADAR MAST
- FOREDECK SUN LOUNGE PADS
- FRESH WATER DECK WASH DOWN SYSTEM
- SWIMMERS SHOWER, AFT
- ENGINE ROOM LIGHTING
- FUEL SHUT-OFF SYSTEM
- ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT
Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.