< Back to Previous Page
Crownline 242 CR
- Price: $24,900
- Model Year: 2003
- Boat Ref: 5913112
- Location: St. Joseph MI,
Step into the world of affordable cruising with this compact, but spacious Crownline 242 CR.
Cabin accommodations include oversized v-berth/dinette for two, plus roomy mid-cabin, totaling four for overnight. Conveniences include galley & head with shower. Plush cockpit seating features double-wide helm bench which will rotate to face side or aft, portside companion lounge and a comfortably contoured L-shaped aft lounge seat.
This Crownline features a brand-new bimini top and custom camper aft cover with screens.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- MERCRUISER 5.7L 250 HP W/ BRAVO III DRIVE; UNDER 500 HOURS
- BRAND NEW BIMINI TOP, SIDE CURTAINS AND CAMPER AFT COVER WITH SCREENS
- AIR CONDITIONING
- HUMMINBIRD GPS-PLOTTER-FISHFINDER
- FULL GALLEY W/ NEW FRIDGE, MICROWAVE & STOVE
- HOT WATER SYSTEM
- ROOM TO OVERNIGHT 4
... and much more!
Additional Contact Information
Complete photo package available. Call Today: (269) 983-3333.
Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest full-service marina and dealer for new boats from Chaparral and Robalo. Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.
- Length: 24.08 ft
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Min Draft:1' 6"
- Max Draft:2' 8"
- Dry Weight: 6000 pound
- Bridge Clearance: 6' 9" feet
- Single Berth No.: 4
- Head No.: 1
- Engine Number: 1
- Engine Make: Mercruiser
- Engine Model: 5.7L LX
- Engine Fuel Type: unleaded
- Engine Propeller Type: Stainless Steel
- Engine Hours: 490
FROM THE CROWNLINE BROCHURE
Overnighting, island hopping, intercoastal cruising, the Crownline 242 CR comes with lots of cockpit, cabin space and on-board features for easy summertime living. Topside, pilot and navigator share dual helm seats. There's additional portside cockpit seating and an L-shaped bench over the engine compartment. The dash and instrument panel array are warranted for life. There's also an extended swim platform for easy access from either dock or water.
EXTERIOR & INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- DOUBLE-WIDE HELM SEAT WITH INDEPENDENT FLIP-UP BOLSTERS. HELM SEAT ROTATES TO FACE SIDE OR AFT.
- PORTSIDE COMPANION LOUNGE
- AFT LOUNGE SEAT WITH REMOVABLE AFT SECTIONAL FOR ENGINE ROOM ACCESS.
- WALK-THRU WINDSHIELD FOR FOREDECK ACCESS
- STARBOARD SIDE TRANSOM GATE FOR EASY BOARDING FROM SWIM PLATFORM
- LARGE DINETTE WITH REMOVABLE, STURDY DOUBLE-LEGGED TABLE, PLUS CUSHION INSERT TO CREATE AN OVER-SIZED VEE BERTH
- HANGING LOCKER
- FULL GALLEY
- MID CABIN WITH ROOM FOR TWO
- OVERHEAD DECK VENT HATCH
- OPENING PORTLIGHTS WITH SCREENS FOR CROSS-VENTILATION
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT
GALLEY, HEAD & SYSTEMS
- ELECTRIC-ALCOHOL STOVE
- MICROWAVE OVEN
- DUAL-VOLTAGE REFRIGERATOR, NEW 2016
- HOT WATER TANK
- PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM
- PRIVATE HEAD COMPARTMENT WITH MANUAL FLUSH HEAD (WITH REMOTE HOLDING TANK) & VANITY
- SWIMMERS' SHOWER, COCKPIT
ELECTRONICS & ACCESSORIES
- STANDARD HORIZON QUEST VHF RADIO
- HUMMINBIRD 797 GPS-PLOTTER-FISHFINDER
- LOWRANCE DIGITAL DEPTHSOUNDER
- REMOTE SPOTLIGHT
- DOCKING LIGHTS
- TRIM TABS
- TILT WHEEL
- SONY AM-FM-CD-MP3 (CABIN) WITH REMOTE CONTROL AT HELM & SPEAKERS THROUGHOUT
- 30 AMP SHORE POWER W/ CORD
- BATTERY CHARGER
- DUAL BATTERY SYSTEM W/ SWITCH
DECK, MOORING GEAR & ACCESSORIES
- EXTENDED FIBERGLASS SWIM PLATFORM W/ BOARDING LADDER
- TRANSOM GATE
- ANCHOR ROLLER AND ANCHOR LOCKER
- ANCHOR WITH CHAIN & RODE
- BIMINI TOP W/ SIDE CURTAINS, NEW 2016
- CAMPER AFT COVER WITH SCREENS, NEW 2016
- COCKPIT COVER, ORIGINAL
- ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT
RECENT MAINTENANCE & UPDATES
- BRAVO DRIVE SERVICE
- CHANGE ENGINE OIL & FILTER
- CHANGE IMPELLER
- CHANGE FUEL FILTER
- REPLACE STERN DRIVE ANODES
- NEW BIMINI TOP, SIDE CURTAINS & CAMPER AFT COVER WITH SCREENS
- NEW REFRIGERATOR
Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.