< Back to Previous Page
Chaparral 19 H2O Sport
- Price: $32,970
- Model Year: 2017
- Boat Ref: 6257291
- Location: St. Joseph MI,
New 2017 Chaparral 19 H2O Sport, now on display. Powered by Merc 4.3 MPI. Trailer included. The 19 H2O is affordable family summer fun!
All standard equipment plus the following Chaparral options are included:
- Wide Band Black Hull
- Cockpit and Bow Cover
- Deluxe Package: Includes Digital Depth Gauge, Bimini Top with Boot, Ultra Comfort Pedestal Seat with Flip Up Bolster for Helm & Passenger, Port Console Storage Door and Deluxe Badging
- Snap-In Cockpit Carpet
- Year Premier Level Limited Component Warranty ? Standard
- Freight & Prep
and much more!
Additional Contact Information
Complete photo package available. Call Today: (269) 983-3333.
Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest full-service marina and dealer for new boats from Chaparral and Robalo. Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.
- Length: 19.33 ft
- Beam: 7' 6"
- Min Draft:1' 1"
- Max Draft:2' 7"
- Dry Weight: 2540 dry
- LOA: 21' 2"
- Bridge Clearance: 4.5w/o top w/o top
- Engine Number: 1
- Engine Make: Mercury
- Engine Model: 4.3 MPI
- Engine Fuel Type: unleaded
- Engine Hours: 0
Manufacturer Provided Description
Exceptional value joins quality and style in the widely popular 19 Sport. Stainless steel hardware, non-skid flooring, a battery on-off switch and supportive seats go one-up on rivals. Storage is everywhere...under the seats, in the helm, in a wakeboard sized floor locker and there's a cooler under the back seat. A high quality sound system is enhanced with both USB and MP3 jacks. Key options include snap-in carpet, a transom logo mat and a Velocity Folding Arch Tower.
- Custom Molded Fiberglass Dash with Hand Stitched and Wrapped Visor - (Titanium Color)
- Dash Panel with Toggle Switches and Water Resistant Breakers
- DC Power Plug -12v (Helm)
- Digital Hour Meter
- Electrical Connectors Triple O-Ring Sealed and Water Tight
- Full Instrumentation with Fog Resistant Lenses, Custom Dial Faces and Stainless Steel Bezels
- Grounding Bars - Engine and Dash
- Loom Wrapped Wiring
- Power Steering
- Steering Wheel - Black
- Tilt Steering Helm
- Built in Cooler (70-Quart) Under Rear Bench Seat
- Cockpit Drainage System (CDS)
- Cockpit Grab Handles - Stainless Steel
- Cockpit Layout: Two Bucket Seats (Slide and Swivel) with Logo Badging, Rear Bench Seat and Aft Walk-Thru Sundeck with Storage below, Port & Starboard
- Custom Designed Ultra Comfort Helm Seats
- Diamond Pattern Non-Skid
- Fiberglass Molded Bowrider Area with Storage Underneath
- Full Size Wraparound Walk-Thru Windshield with Custom Stainless Steel Supports
- Interior Color Packages: Black, Biscayne Blue, Electric Blue, Lime Green, or Fire Red
- Lighting - Aft Cockpit Courtesy Lights (2 - LED)
- Molded Glove Box Storage with Foam Protectant Pad
- Molded-In Footrest - Port and Starboard
- Premium Vinyl Cockpit Upholstery with Nano-Block Technology™
- Side Panels with Coaming Storage
- Sound System - AM/FM, Bluetooth Radio with USB/MP3
- Stainless Steel Drinkholders (8)
- Starlite Seat Cushions with Water Drainage System
- Storage in Floor with Large Hinged Fiberglass Hatch and Rubber Mat
- Storage Underneath Starboard Dash
- Water Resistant Coaxial Speakers (2)
- 100% Perma Panel Marine Coring (Lifetime Warranty)
- Battery On/Off Switch
- Battery Tray
- Bilge Blower
- Bilge Pump - Automatic
- Electric Horn
- Extended V-Plane Hull
- Garboard Drain Plug
- Heavy Duty PVC Rubrail with Stainless Steel Insert
- Integrated Swim Platform
- Lifetime Limited Hull Warranty
- Navigational Lights
- NMMA Certified
- Plastic Fuel Tank with Stainless Steel Deck Fill Plate
- Premium Hydropel Resin - Blister Resistant
- Stainless Steel Hardware, Including Bow and Stern Eyes, Ski Eye, and 4-Bolt Cleats (6)
- Stainless Steel, Three-Step Boarding Ladder with Integrated Handle Concealed Under Lid
Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.