NEW PROGRAM FOR LAUNCH ON COMMAND and HOOK-n-GO BOATERS
New for 2016 and beyond, we’re introducing a special program exclusively for our Launch on Command and Hook-n-Go boaters.
Our new Hybrid program will allow these boaters to enjoy these two convenient valet-style services, as well as full dock privileges for the 2016 season.
Launch on Command and Hook-n-Go boaters are now eligible to permanently reserve their own personal dock, at a 50% discount from our annual Advance Rate for the size of dock chosen.
HYBRID DOCK RATES PER DOCK SIZE, BASED ON LIMITED AVAILABILITY
- 30′: $997.50
- 35′: $1,347.50
- 40′: $1,447.50
- 45′: $1,647.50
- 50′: $1,997.50
Here are some of the benefits and aspects of this new program:
- DEDICATED DOCK – LEAVE LINES, GEAR, SHORE CORD IN PLACE, PLUS DOCK BOX FOR STORAGE
- CHOOSE A DOCK SIZE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR BOAT
- ENJOY THE DOCK ENVIRONMENT; GET TO KNOW YOUR NEIGHBORS
- WORRY-FREE RETURN FROM A LATE DAY OF BOATING
- SPLASH THE DAY BEFORE, THEN START YOUR BOATING DAY AS EARLY AS YOU WANT
- STAY IN THE WATER AS LONG AS YOU LIKE. SIMPLE CLEANING OF SCUM LINE UPON HAUL OUT IS INCLUDED*
- EXTENDED YOUR SEASON BEYOND CONCLUSION OF LOC OR HNG SERVICE*
- YOU TRANSPORT YOUR BOAT TO AND FROM THE DOCK AT TIME OF LAUNCH OR HAUL-OUT, OR CALL-IN FOR A WEEKDAY HAUL-OUT ($25 FEE).
*Boats that remain in the water for more than three days at a time may require special cleaning, including acid wash or pressure wash. Additional wash charges may apply for these extended stays. Cleaning does not include ordinary water stain removal.